Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Bookstore Browsing

This is quite possibly my favorite outfit of all time. It reminds me of quiet afternoons spent browsing through the local bookstore. I imagine that if Belle from Beauty and the Beast lived in the modern era, this is what she would wear. I am absolutely in love with both the skirt and the jewelry. I don't know if I would look great in a maxi skirt because I'm pretty short and pear shaped, but this outfit just makes me happy.
Bookstore Browsing


Long sleeve cardigan
£15 - houseoffraser.co.uk

Long skirt
$43 - modcloth.com

Seamless camisole
$9.99 - tillys.com

Call it SPRING ballet flat
$8 - jcpenney.com

Cotton tote bag
$18 - modcloth.com

FOSSIL silver ring
$29 - zappos.com

Mango owl necklace
£8.90 - mango.com

Wet Seal knitted scarve
$11 - wetseal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment