Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Palazzo Ponderings

I've been finding myself drawn to palazzo pants lately for some reason. Maybe it's the mystery and intrigue. (Is it a skirt? Is it a pair of pants? Who knows!) I've never actually worn a pair and I fear that my 5'2"ish height is not sufficient to pull them off. Oh well. I made this super colorful outfit featuring a pair of these intriguing beauties. They were the first item I added to the set and what compelled me to go with such a bright color scheme. Also, how adorable is that fish ring?
Color Burst!


Short sleeve top
$17 - target.com

Oasis pleated pants
$45 - oasis-stores.com

Dorothy Perkins purple shoes
$35 - dorothyperkins.com

Armani Exchange crossbody handbag
$29 - armaniexchange.com

Aqua statement ring
$48 - bloomingdales.com

Forever 21 cuff bangle
$4.80 - forever21.com

Charlotte Russe fuchsia earrings
$6 - charlotterusse.com

Forever 21 layered necklace
$6.80 - forever21.com

Forever 21 straw fedora hat
$11 - forever21.com

No comments:

Post a Comment